Clients can enhance their free time with activities like jumping, climbing, battling, and more in safe environment
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Attractions included:
- Big Court: features trampolines placed in every direction
- The Bullpen: clients can test their balancing skills on a mechanical bull
- Battlebeam: one-on-one jousting battle over a pit of foam
- Big Slam: allows dunking on basketball hoops
- Extreme dodgeball: side-by-side trampoline dodgeball court
- The Pit: allows the client to fly into a massive foam pit
- Lil’ Air: kids-friendly space that features trampolines, balls, and more
- The Orbit: requires the client to jump high or drop low on trampolines to dodge the spinning beams
- The Gauntlet: a ninja-style course for more advanced users
- Head-to-Head: the client can test their speed, reaction, and hand-to-eye coordination with their friends
Grip socks required and not included in jump passes
- Groupon party includes:
- 1-hour of jump time for 11 jumpers
- 3 pizzas (cheese or pepperoni)
- 2 fountain drink flavors
- Food and drink served during your 60 minute pizza party with a host to help
- Not valid during Toddler Time.
- Deal not valid for Cosmic Jump; Fridays and Saturdays;7pm-10pm
About Big Air Trampoline Park
This action-packed, indoor trampoline park offers high-flying fun for the whole family, where visitors can literally bounce off the walls. Thousands of square feet of jumping surfaces include trampoline dodgeball courts, slam dunk courts, foam pits, a massive freestyle court, and more. Plus, a parents’ lounge sits in the middle of the park, where parents can enjoy comfortable seating and free Wi-Fi. With so much to do, Big Air is the ideal venue for a birthday, team party, or group event.
Big Court: This arena allows jumpers to bounce and slam against walls and floors with plenty of aerial opportunities.
Battlebeam®: Players joust and jab at one another with gigantic foam mallets while balancing on a teetering ledge; the last to fall is crowned the winner.
Extreme Dodgeball: It's dodgeball—but with trampolines. Refs blow their whistles to mark the start of a match when players of all ages begin to toss balls and knock-out the opposition.