The bagel, like the circle from which it takes its shape, is a metaphor for life—it literally never ends. Enjoy eternally enticing eats with today’s Groupon.
$5 for $10 worth of bagels, sandwiches, muffins, and drinks, such as:
- Six bagels with a half-pound tub of cream cheese ($9.39)
- Six jumbo muffins ($11.99)
- Morning Classic sandwich with eggs and cheese ($3.29)
- Sandwich lunch with chips, fruit, and two mini muffins ($8.29)
- See the San Antonio menu<p>
Big Apple Bagels
The team at Big Apple Bagels builds chewy, ring-shaped bread bites from scratch and wakes palates with steaming cups of Brewster's coffee. The menu teems with eats inspired by New York City deli fare, such as bagel-based club sandwiches and nearly a dozen styles of cream cheese—including three whipped varieties and one milked directly from a somersaulting cow. Bagel flavors range from plain and sesame, while swiss melts warm palates with gooey layers of cheese. Gourmet muffins introduce mouths to fluffy, cake-like texture kept moist—yet low in cholesterol—with soybean oil.