All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Beer Tasting for Two with Beer Growler, Gift Bag, and Souvenirs. Includes:
- Beer flight tasting for 6 craft beers
- One pound of chicken wing appetizer
- Two Souvenir pint glasses
- One souvenir growler
- Two souvenir key chain bottle openers
- One gift bag
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 4 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 years or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Big Bear Lake Brewing Company
Big Bear Lake Brewing Co. offers a filling menu of food and drink. From appetizers like the three-quarter-pound Sausage Trio to its burgers, it meets appetites head-on with a hearty meat selection, in addition to seafood and vegetarian options like fish tacos and the Power Bowl, filled with quinoa, black bean purée, and a medley of veggies. Being a brewpub, though, it naturally draws drinkers primarily for its freshly made beers, which include:
- Sidewinger Red Ale: Not even a high alcohol content can teeter this well-balanced mix of malty flavors and fruity hops. (8.5% ABV)
- Gold Mine Pale Ale: With a backbone of two-row Munich and crystal malts, this refreshing beer goes down smooth and easy. (5.3% ABV)
- Whispering Pine IPA: No West Coast beer drinking would pass on trying this medium-bodied, hoppy ale with citrusy, piny flavors. (8.1% ABV)