All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 2 days ago
· July 5, 2018
· July 4, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $14 for two 60-minute jump passes ($28 value)
- $27 for four 60-minute jump passes ($56 value)
- $180 for Monday-Thursday : Birthday Party Package for Up to 12 ($272 value) Click here to view the Groupon promotion for the Powell location
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only at the Grove City location. Jump passes are for walk in customers only. Jump passes may be used by the same people or split between multiple people, but, must be used in one visit. Bounce socks required and are $3 per pair. Voucher may not be repurchased. Reservation required for a birthday party. Does not include bounce socks, sold separately. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Not valid on March 26 - April 2nd. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Big Bounce
Gravity might still be in effect at Big Bounce, but it's certainly a less formidable force. And that's just the way owner and former Ohio State Cheerleader Trisha Rich Yocom likes it. Channeling her love of gymnastics, exercise, and high-flying fun, she's filled Big Bounce wall-to-wall with trampolines and foam pits so that kids and adults alike can bounce and flip their way to fitness. The best way to enjoy this bounty of bounce? That depends on your personality.
- The Free Spirit can opt for open jump sessions, which are exactly what they sound like: hours worth of unstructured trampoline fun. Participants can practice flips and tricks or launch themselves into a foam pit, all while burning energy and having a ball.
- The Exercise Buff is more likely to sign up for a Fit Jump class. During these hour-long workouts, guests of all fitness levels follow an instructor as they burn calories and rebound their way to a healthier lymphatic system.
- The Competitor should try out a trampoline dodgeball game. It's like regular dodgeball...but with trampolines. That means targets are harder to hit and flipping dodges are that much more spectacular.