Enjoy unstructured trampoline fun during open jump times, in a room lined with trampolines and complete with a foam pit
About This Deal
Choose from Three Options
- $16.50 for two 60-minute jump passes ($28 value)
- $27 for four 60-minute jump passes ($56 value)
- $199 for Monday-Thursday : Birthday Party Package for Up to 12 ($272 value) Click here to view the Groupon promotion for the Powell location
Need To Know
About Big Bounce
Gravity might still be in effect at Big Bounce, but it's certainly a less formidable force. And that's just the way owner and former Ohio State Cheerleader Trisha Rich Yocom likes it. Channeling her love of gymnastics, exercise, and high-flying fun, she's filled Big Bounce wall-to-wall with trampolines and foam pits so that kids and adults alike can bounce and flip their way to fitness. The best way to enjoy this bounty of bounce? That depends on your personality.
- The Free Spirit can opt for open jump sessions, which are exactly what they sound like: hours worth of unstructured trampoline fun. Participants can practice flips and tricks or launch themselves into a foam pit, all while burning energy and having a ball.
- The Exercise Buff is more likely to sign up for a Fit Jump class. During these hour-long workouts, guests of all fitness levels follow an instructor as they burn calories and rebound their way to a healthier lymphatic system.
- The Competitor should try out a trampoline dodgeball game. It's like regular dodgeball...but with trampolines. That means targets are harder to hit and flipping dodges are that much more spectacular.