All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- See the menu.
- All-You-Can-Eat Lunch for Two, Valid Any Day. Includes:
- Six soups to choose from
- All the toppings for tacos
- Hard and soft shells
- Fresh salad bar
- Fresh fruit
- All-You-Can-Eat Breakfast Bar for Two, Valid on Friday Mornings (8 am to 11:30 am). Includes:
- Scrambled eggs
- Biscuits and gravy
- French toast
- Corned beef hash
- All-You-Can-Eat Burger Bar for Two; Valid on Saturday Nights (5 pm to 8 pm). Includes:
- Grilled chicken breasts available
- All the fixings, including three kinds of cheese, olives, pickles, bacon, chili, grilled onions, fresh onions, lettuce, tomato, jalapenos, cheese sauce, BBQ sauce, etc.
- Soup and salad bar
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Only valid for days that options are offered. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Big Boy - Wyoming
Originally founded in 1936 in Glendale, California, Big Boy’s flagship location initially bore the name Bob’s Pantry after owner Bob Wian. At a diner’s request, Bob piled two beef patties onto a bun to create the Classic Big Boy––an original double-decker hamburger that would become so popular that the small burger stand would eventually grow into a franchise of more than 100 U.S. locations. Legend has it that Bob named the creation after one of his most loyal customers: a 6-year-old boy in droopy overalls who would one day ascend to mascot stardom.
Though the menu has since expanded to include ham sandwiches, homestyle dinners, and breakfast, the eatery still serves its namesake burger stacked high with two patties, american cheese, shredded lettuce, and a special sauce. A large, overall-clad statue stands guard at every location, reminding patrons of the restaurant’s humble beginnings and that children will turn to stone should they not eat enough cheeseburgers.