What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $40.50 for a hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus tour package for one (up to $75 total value)
- $79 for a hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus tour package for two (up to $140 total value)
Each tour package includes:
- 24-hour, 1 day, hop-on, hop-off access to all loops of the bus tour (up to $49 value per person). See a map here.
- Entry to Madame Tussauds ($22 value per person)
- Live guides on the Red Loop tour
- 8 recorded languages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid July 1–4. Printed voucher required; mobile vouchers from app cannot be redeemed on premises. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Big Bus Tours
Three separate tour loops give patrons of Big Bus Tours a chance to see as many of D.C.'s incredible sights as their minds can handle—and there's plenty of fresh air thrown in for free. Hop-on, hop-off privileges give visitors to the city (or residents looking at it with new eyes) a chance to pop out to see the Lincoln Memorial, then re-board at their convenience to journey toward one of the other beautiful, historic marble landmarks that dot the city. But you don't have to leave the bus to enjoy the sunshine: the double-decker tops offers riders the chance to slap on some sunscreen, grab their shades, and feel the wind blow through their hair as softly as it laced through President Washington's straw-filled ponytail.