Participants can sit back and relax in the comfort of an open-top bus as the guide speaks about New York City’s landmarks and history
About This Deal
This overview of Manhattan gives you access to the Downtown and Uptown Hop-On, Hop-Off Loops allowing you to explore all the highlights that Manhattan has to offer.
- One-day tour
- Commentary available in 10 languages
- Wi-Fi on the bus
- Departure location: M&M World, Times Square W 48th St and 7th Ave.
- Departure Times:
- Downtown Loop - Departs Hourly from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Uptown Loop - Departs at 10:00, 12:00 and 2:00
- Age ranges: Adult tickets valid for customers ages 13+; child tickets valid for customers ages 3–12
- Free admission for children aged 2 and under
- Notable sights: Empire State Building, Times Square, One World Trade Center, and more
Need To Know
About Big Bus Tours
Big Bus Tours is the largest, privately owned operator of open-top sightseeing tours in the world, providing tours in 23 cities and across 4 continents, including cities in North America; Las Vegas, Miami, New York, San Francisco, Washington DC, Los Angeles and more. Big Bus is committed to providing a premium product, with excellent vehicles and unbeatable customer service to match. Their distinctive burgundy and cream buses provide the very best sightseeing experience to over 4 million customers every year, with a dedicated team delivering unique commentary and first-class customer service. Great Cities. Great Stories.