Like a solar eclipse, pizza piles great things atop one another, is dangerous to stare at too closely, and has an appearance that would send ancient cultures into frenzied dances. Revel in pizza without fearing the wrath of the heavens with today’s Groupon to Big Cheese Pizza. Choose from the following options:
- For $10, you get lunch for two (up to a $21.98 value), which includes the following:
- Two entrees (up to an $8.99 value each)
- Two soft drinks (a $2 value each)
- For $17, you get dinner for two (up to a $35.48 value), which includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $9.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to an $8.99 value each) or one pizza (up to a $19.99 value)
- Two draft beers (a $2.75 value each)
- For $35, you get dinner for four (up to a $70.96 value), which includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $9.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to an $8.99 value each) or two pizzas (up to a $19.99 value each)
- Four draft beers (a $2.75 value each)
A combination pizzeria and sports bar, Big Cheese Pizza pacifies whetted whistles with a wide-ranging menu of casual Italian meals. Famished visitors can deliberate between traditional and specialty pies, which include the Magnificent Mile—a crust-supported pile of Italian beef, spicy link sausage, peppers, giardiniera, and mozzarella—and the Big Rube, a savory mélange of corned beef, sauerkraut, thousand island, and swiss cheese. Starters, such as the cheese- and sausage-stuffed Magic mushrooms, emcee nondisk-shaped entrees from the spicy creole pasta to the much-touted Family Secret chicken salad, served on a flaky croissant whose mouth is stuffed with fresh roma tomato. Big Cheese also provides beverages for grown-up gullets, with draft beers served by the glass or water balloon.
When finished, weary mandibles can retire to the dartboards or Golden Tee. Between mouthfuls, diners can also feed their online avatars using the complimentary WiFi or take in the latest mixed-martial solitaire tournament on the flat-screen TVs.