Layering ingredients into a sandwich is a quicker route to defeating hunger than loading them into a trebuchet and then standing atop a castle. Conquer your cravings with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $18 for a punch card good for five toasted or hot sandwiches or wraps (up to a $39.95 value)<p>
- $25 for a small hoagie party tray (a $52 value)
- Four sandwich trays to choose from
- Broad Street Tray includes roast beef, ham and cheese, big italian, and turkey sandwiches
- Oregon Avenue Tray includes big italian, porker, roasted veggie, and Eleventh Street sandwiches
- Eleventh Street Tray includes big fish, roasted veggie, cheese, and roasted pepper sandwiches
- Snyder Avenue Tray includes chicken salad, tuna salad, roasted veggie, turkey, and corned beef wraps<p>
The punch card is valid for hot or toasted sandwiches or wraps valued $7.99 and under, such as the cheesesteak ($6.49), the Corned Beef Special ($6.49), and the meatball grinder ($5.99). See the menu.<p>
Big Dan’s Deli
Big Dan’s Deli features a wide array of crisp salads and homemade soups, as well as huge sandwiches such as Dan's Famous hot roast pork and the meatball grinder made from Grandma's recipe. Like business suits sewn from bubble wrap, all of the deli's sandwiches are made to order, so Chicken Cutlets cull fresh cuts of breast and cheesy Philly Steaks encompass freshly sliced mushrooms and fried onions. Big Dan’s Deli also serves some of the best meatballs in Philadelphia, as crowned by Philadelphia Daily News.