Although originally topped with just sauce and cheese, pizza has since hosted a ton of other ingredients: pineapple, barbecue chicken, and that’s pretty much it. Show your creativity with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $12 for a large cheese or pepperoni pizza with a large caesar or tossed salad Sunday–Thursday (a $25 value)
- $12 for the above Friday–Saturday (a $25 value)
- $17 for a large Fab 5 pizza with a large caesar or tossed salad Sunday–Thursday (a $34 value)
- $17 for the above Friday–Saturday (a $34 value)<p>
Big G’s Fab 5 pizzas are:
- Mac n’ cheese
- BBQ steak and fries
- Philly cheese steak
- The Savage (barbecue chicken, cheddar, and Big G’s house ranch)
- Jack Daniels pulled pork with onion tanglers<p>
Big G's Pizza
The guys behind Big G's Pizza–owners and University of Wisconsin-Madison Badgers Jaime Gamez and Jeronimo Gaytan–delight in piling as many interesting toppings on top of their creations as they can, as evidenced by their sloppy joe and french fries, famed mac 'n' cheese, and Jack Daniel's BBQ pulled pork pizzas. Classic circles of pepperoni or italian sausage sate diners seeking a traditional meal, and adventurous eaters tear into a slice packed with BBQ steak and french fries or lasagna marinara topped with asiago cheese and parsley. Baked and grilled wings are always on demand and are available in caribbean jerk, spicy asian ginger, chiliyaki or buffalo sauces. For dessert, the S'mores pizza or raviolis play a dulcet coda to the meal with graham cracker cookie dough filled with rich chocolate chips and marshmallows. Patrons also enjoy a BYOB policy, and free WiFi allows especially hungry guests to lick pictures of pizza on their computer screens before their meals arrive.