What You'll Get
- $18 Worth of Hawaiian Cuisine
See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Big Island Poke
Poke—a Hawaiian dish featuring raw, cubed fish that's tossed in a dressing—is becoming increasingly popular in the United States. But it means something a little different to Big Island Poke's owner Jaydean Gabriel. Gabriel was born on the Big Island, and while he grew up in Seattle, he always enjoyed poke as a fast-casual snack. At Big Island Poke, though, he transforms it into seafood meals with a twist. Diners can choose their base, toppings, and sauce along with one of these five specials:
- Hawaiian: tuna, green and sweet onion, sesame seeds, limu, shoyu, and sesame oil
- Spicy ahi tuna: tuna, masago, chili oil, sriracha garlic aioli, and green onions
- Salmon poke: salmon, onion, chili flakes, sesame oil, chili shoyu
- Kimchi tako: octopus, ginger, garlic, shoyu, vinegar, and kimchi base
- California Dreamin: imitation crab, cucumber green onion, avocado, masago, and onion mayo