During the helicopter tour, customers can enjoy observing scenic views of Bend, Oregon, Benham Falls, and other notable sights
About This Deal
- Cascades Mountain Ring of Fire Helicopter Tour includes wine tasting and a complimentary bottle of wine at Va Piano Tasting room in Bend
- Departure time: by appointment
- Departure location: 63048 Powell Butte Road Bend, OR
- Notable sights: views of Bend, Oregon, the Deschutes, Mt Batchelor, Broken Top, Benham Falls, and Lava Lands State Park
- What to bring: camera (selfie sticks are not allowed), appropriate clothing
Need To Know
About Big Mountain Heli Tours
Blades humming, the helicopters from Big Mountain Heli Tours rise up above the scenic Cascade Mountains before sweeping over acres of wildlife, lava formations, and roaring rapids. Gliding through the air in comfy R44 helicopters designed for wraparound views, adventurous customers get breathtaking tours of the “outdoor playground of the West,” with attractions like Benham Falls and Lava Lands State Park.
For a closer look at the snow-capped mountain range, customers can opt for the 80-mile Cascade Mountain tour. On this trip, tour-goers get a rare and intimate look at the "Ring of Fire" - the various mountains surrounding the Pacific Ocean, witnessing the aftermath of historical volcanic eruptions, including the infamous Mt. Vesuvius. After landing safely back and the ground, customers can unwind at the nearby Va Piano Tasting room.