All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed December 20, 2014
Reviewed November 22, 2014
Reviewed July 28, 2014
What You'll Get
Drinking beer can be a good way to bond with friends or make a keg lighter so you can ride it down a river. Sips ahoy with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$50 for a craft-beer tasting and tour for two ($100 value)
$99 for a craft-beer tasting and tour for four ($200 value)
- Tours are available at 12 p.m. on Saturdays from May until November, and Sundays from July until November
- Loading begins at 11:45 a.m.
- Four 4 oz. tastings of your choice at Monkish Brewing Co.
- Tour of Monkish brewery or Q&A with a brewmaster
- Brewery tour with tasting of fermenting beers at San Pedro Brewing Company
- Complimentary buffet-style light appetizers at San Pedro Brewing Company
- Optional choice of two 4 oz. tastings at San Pedro Brewing Company for $3
- Happy-hour prices on in-house beers and well drinks at San Pedro Brewing Company
- 10% off T-shirts at all venues, plus growler discounts
- Coolers with ice on-board the bus to store growlers
- Heavily discounted craft beers at Auld Dubliner upon return, starting at $5
Who doesn't love the nightlife? But no matter how great evenings out can be, any outing is dampened by the inevitable question that comes at the end: how to get home? You could pay for a taxi cab, you could brave public transportation, or you could commission a circus strongman to bear you hence. Alternately, you could plan your night on the town in a private party bus. Nightlife Transport offers several means to explore the city this way: on the Ultimate SUV, up to 45 revelers hoot and holler on beachy, pew-style seating, while the Double Decker buses and trolleys offer a more traditional tour around town. And then there's the Craft Beer Tasting and Tour, an afternoon exploring local breweries and picking up growlers straight from the source.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 1, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online redemption required at Nightlifetransport.com. 1-week cancellation or rescheduling notice required, or fee up to Groupon price applies. Must be 21 or older with valid ID to consume alcohol. Alcohol and tobacco products are prohibited on board. Dates and times subject to availability and change in order to meet minimum capacity requirements. Other local breweries may be substituted based on availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Big Red Bus
Green grassy slopes, white-sand beaches, and gently waving palm trees give way to the cerulean surf of the Pacific Ocean. Along the sun-soaked highway, convertibles and SUVs topped with surfboards change lanes to make room for an English double-decker bus. Big Red Bus’s drivers lead their tours from the helm of either an open-topped or close-topped bus with a converted lower-level bar. All buses are outfitted with stereo systems and painted bright red, signaling to monster trucks that they’re poisonous.
Drivers may take passengers on tours of local breweries, pubs, and wine bars, excursions to kayak or surf along the beach, or tours of southern California—most often driving along the coast to offer unobstructed, panoramic views of the ocean and city skyline. They also let passengers customize their own excursions around topics such as special event shuttling, weddings, or beer and wine tours.