What You'll Get
Riding a pedicycle through the city is a great way to feel the wind against your face, second only to marrying the wind and telling it, “I’ve waited so long for this.” Go for a ride with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $25 for a weekday two-hour pedal pub tour for two (a $50 value)
- $29 for a weekend two-hour pedal pub tour for two (a $58 value)
- $50 for a weekday two-hour pedal pub tour for four (a $100 value)
- $58 for a weekend two-hour pedal pub tour for four (a $116 value)
- $170 for a two-hour private pedal pub tour party for up to 15, with your choice of a history tour or pub tour (a $340 value)<p>
Throughout the two-hour pedal pub tour, cyclists will stop at three bars, pedaling between destinations for 15 minutes and rehydrating with brews for 30 minutes.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. 21 day cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price may apply. Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Big Red Pedal Tours
Though a cyclist traversing a city's streets is a common sight, 15 cyclists pedaling on one bike is not. That's where Big Red Pedal Tours comes in. The earth-friendly company swaps gas-fueled vehicles for its people-powered pedicycle, an open-air apparatus that passengers pedal through the streets of Philadelphia. Tour guides, who double as bike drivers, narrate the jaunts, sharing historical facts about the City of Brotherly Love and its landmarks. The guides also helm bouts of revelry on pub pedal tours, which acquaint cyclists with four of Philadelphia's renowned watering holes.