What You'll Get
For $75, today's side deal gets you two tickets to the October strolling dinner at Big Rock Chophouse in Birmingham on Wednesday, October 6, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. (a $150 value, including tax, tip, and valet).
- Stroll through three stations of wine and seasonal fare
- Sample oyster and brie cappuccino, smoked venison loin, veal bolognaise with wild mushroom ravioli, and more
- Each course paired with award-winning Villa Maria Estate wines from New Zealand
- Taste sauvignon blanc, pinot noir, cabaret sauvignon, and merlot, with guidance from winemaker Murray Cook
- Tax, gratuity, and valet included with your Groupon
- Named third-best steakhouse by CityVoters in 2009
- Great food, expert service, fine specials, wonderful atmosphere, and an all around superb dining experience! – Bea, CityVoter
- Everything was very tasteful, food presentation was good, cocktails were nice and strong, and the dessert selection was tempting as well. – Sarah A., Yelp
- The food was excellent. Our waiter was was able to give us personal feedback on the food he had eaten there which made our choice a little easier. He also had interesting history of the property that he shared with us. I will return again and have already recommended this place to others – an OpenTable reviewer who dined on 9/4/2010
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 6, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. Must be 21 years of age. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.