What You'll Get
- C$20 for a brewery tour and $15 worth of food at the restaurant (C$30 value)
- Click to see the restaurant menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 1, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person. Valid Friday — Sunday for our regular scheduled tours (12:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m. or 4:00 p.m.). Reservation required at least 72 hours in advance. Subject to availability. Email only. No age limit for tour, under 19 will not be given the beer tasting. $15 credit valid for all food and drink including happy hour items and/or features. Must be 19 or older to consume alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Big Rock Urban Brewery and Eatery
Part brewery, part gastropub, part beer store. Big Rock Urban Brewery and Eatery's massive Vancouver space may be divided into three distinct sections, but every one is focused on offering the best craft beer possible. That starts with the beer's locally inspired recipes, which use as many fresh lower-mainland ingredients as possible and are only available in British Columbia.
Here's a quick look at some of the beers you might find on draft at Big Rock Urban:
- Hollow Tree Pacific Northwest Red Ale: Inspired by the area's majestic red cedars, this balanced session ale took home first place from the 2015 BC Beer Awards (5.8% ABV)
- Midnight Rhapsody Dark Ale: This dark-amber porter finishes smooth with plenty of roasted-malt flavor and hints of raspberry (5.5% ABV)
- Citradelic Single Hop IPA: Featuring solely citra hops, this smooth, bitter IPA features citrus notes and a dry finish (6.0% ABV)