- C$20 for a brewery tour and $15 worth of food at the restaurant (C$30 value)
- Click to see the restaurant menu.
Big Rock Urban Brewery and Eatery
Part brewery, part gastropub, part beer store. Big Rock Urban Brewery and Eatery's massive Vancouver space may be divided into three distinct sections, but every one is focused on offering the best craft beer possible. That starts with the beer's locally inspired recipes, which use as many fresh lower-mainland ingredients as possible and are only available in British Columbia.
Here's a quick look at some of the beers you might find on draft at Big Rock Urban:
- Hollow Tree Pacific Northwest Red Ale: Inspired by the area's majestic red cedars, this balanced session ale took home first place from the 2015 BC Beer Awards (5.8% ABV)
- Midnight Rhapsody Dark Ale: This dark-amber porter finishes smooth with plenty of roasted-malt flavor and hints of raspberry (5.5% ABV)
- Citradelic Single Hop IPA: Featuring solely citra hops, this smooth, bitter IPA features citrus notes and a dry finish (6.0% ABV)