What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $15 for regular admission for one ($25 value)
- $29 for regular admission for two ($50 value)
- $50 for regular admission for four ($100 value)
- $30 for VIP admission for one ($40 value)
- $59 for VIP admission for two ($80 value)
VIP admission lets guests skip the lines.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 15, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Valid September 30 through October 15. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
After 16 years, Slaughterhouse proudly presents Dallas County's longest running haunted attraction. Built inside a former meat-processing plant, the 16,000-square-foot space plays host to room after room of pulse-quickening terrors. It all started long ago when a group of deranged clowns murdered the unsuspecting owners of Laughter House Meats. Redubbed Slaughterhouse Dallas, visitors are warned not to get too close a look at how this haunt makes the sausages.