Before sports bars, the only place to view eight games simultaneously was inside the brain of a spider. Achieve octovision with today's Groupon: for $10, you get $20 worth of American fare and drinks at Big Wangs. Choose from the following three locations in the Los Angeles area:
- South Grand Avenue Downtown location in Los Angeles
- North Cahuenga Boulevard Hollywood location in Los Angeles
- Lankershim Boulevard location in North Hollywood
The poultry patrons at Big Wangs give smashmouth sports fans their fill of multiple HD screens, affordable drinks, and gigantic, tasty wings at a lively East Coast–style bar atmosphere. Browse the menu to find an array of tangy sauces, from garlic buffalo to chipotle barbecue, to deck out the plump drumettes ($6.49–$18.75). Pair a frothy 34-ounce brew, such as Sierra Nevada ($9.50), with the tasty tater tots ($3.50) to lovingly douse the championship coach within your stomach. Diners can also dig their digits into savory handhelds such as the blackened ahi sandwich ($12.49) or Big Wangs burger ($9.99).
Each of Big Wangs’ three convenient locations maintains a casual, lively atmosphere, rendering their cozy quarters a great place to catch the fourth quarter, spend jukebox quarters, or design new state quarters. Drop by for daily menu specials and special events.
- I love the wings here, truly and dearly. My mouth savors at just the thought. Add tater tots as a side, with a pitcher of beer and it is quite the heavenly feast. – Matthew R., Yelp, Hollywood location
- The sliders are my favorite thing, they serve them in 3 different styles and all are good. Jack and cokes are always really yummy here… – Miranda P., Yelp, downtown location