- $18 for two general-admission tickets to a screening of your choice at Bijou Cinema Bistro
- One of San Antonio’s best on San Antonio Current and in the San Antonio Express-News
- View showtimes
- Independent films
- Art gallery
- Full food and drink menu with in-theater wait service
- Not valid toward special engagements, or showtimes listed with the “no passes” symbol.
- Must be at least 12 years old.
Yahoo! Local users give Bijou Cinema Bistro a near-perfect 4.5 stars, and Yelpers rate it a solid four: > * A great combination– quality films presented in a comfortable, friendly environment, with beer and wine! – Anonymous, Yahoo! Local > * …we have great entertainment at the Bijou, good food, interesting art exhibits, and a good selection of foreign movies. – Yahoo! Local User
Greek immigrant Louis Santikos founded his first movie theater in San Antonio in 1911, when silent moving pictures of train robberies and slapstick comedy were an exciting novelty. Today, the thriving regional theater empire continues the family tradition of dazzling audiences with attractions such as IMAX sensory journeys.
Santikos's expansive theaters house up to 19 screens of first-run cinematic entertainment at some locations. Equipped with popcorn and sodas, moviegoers can nervously munch and sip their way through every pulse-pounding car chase, tragic missed connection, or gripping montage of drying paint. Screenings in 3-D of select films are brought to life by the gloriously immersive illuminations of Xpand 3-D projectors.
4522 Fredericksburg Road
San Antonio, Texas 78201Get Directions