All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed September 29, 2016
· Reviewed September 6, 2016
Reviewed July 21, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $15 for a four-hour bike rental for one with entry to the Museum of the City of New York ($42 value)
- $29 for a four-hour bike rental for two with entry to the Museum of the City of New York ($84 value)
- $49 for a four-hour bike rental for four with entry to the Museum of the City of New York ($168 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. Limit 2 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bike Rental Central Park
Central Park's 843 acres of trails, tree-lined paths, and cultural monuments are ready-made for a leisurely bike ride. Luckily, Bike Rental Central Park's fleet of more than 400 bicycles makes it easy to hop on a two-wheeler and come within a selfie's distance of all of its curiosities. Comfort bikes and hybrids accommodate most every rider's needs and each rental comes with a helmet, chain, and map to make the journey extra convenient. Riders can also opt for a tandem bike and cruise with a friend or rent a baby trailer to carry a precious club sandwich. In addition to solo rentals, Bike Rental Central Park also offers guided tours of the park, the Brooklyn Bridge, and Manhattan with stops at iconic film locations and other famous sites.