- High-energy club environment
- Motivating DJ spin instructors
- Choose your level of intensity
- Bottle of water with each class
About This Deal
For decades, club goers have bemoaned the high costs of bottle service and the ridiculous lack of stationary bikes. Today's deal fills the cycling void in a club designed for quenching the thirst for slenderization: for $20, you get four Rookie Rider spin classes (free for new clients) plus four additional classes of your choice ($56) at Bike2theBeat. At each of the eight classes, Groupon grabbers will also receive a bottle of water ($8, for a total value of $64). This Groupon is also available for current clients of Bike2theBeat, though they are not eligible for the four intro classes that new customers will receive.
Bike2theBeat's electro-static cycling studio feels more like a bass-bouncing nightclub than a treble-tapping workout space. Immersed in the audio-visual sensory overload, muscles will fade into the shadows like a lingering loner in the back of the body's cranial club. When the lights dim down and the light show kicks up, the energy flows throughout the cyclists as they sweat to high-octane tunes. Each session comes to a dramatic close right as legs reach their wobbly point of exhaustion.
It has been said that the cycling DJ instructors are stronger than a baby calf's calves and far more musically informed than a mature bull. The motivating instructors guide students through straight-forward beginning rides and actively advanced choreographed rides. Along the anchored bike journey, they'll provide tips to make you sweat without regret and bring you up to speed by achieving an appropriate pace that fits your needs. Towels are available to dab away the liquid evidence of calorie shedding, as are a small number of spin shoes. It's recommended to bring your own spin shoes if you have them. Call ahead to reserve your first class.
- With disco balls spinning, and strobe lights flashing, the workout room at the Newport Beach cycling gym Bike2theBeat looks more like the dance floor at a night club than a fitness class…Costa Mesa resident Luann Petix, who calls her self a “spinning addict,” said she comes to Bike2theBeat to have fun as much as work out. “You get instant positive energy from the staff and other riders,” Petix said. “The lights and the music are going, and everyone is hollering and cheering — it’s just a unique experience.” – Brianna Bailey, Daily Pilot
- The best cardio workout you can get! I love B2TB! – Falan N.M., Facebook
- I had an amazing time in class today. The best and most unusual spin class experience ever!! The drive down to Newport was so worth it. This LA girl will be back and soon! – Kathleen A., Facebook
About Union Ryde
Union Ryde studio provides clients with an energetic indoor cycling workout within a nightclub setting. During each 60-minute class, riders pedal to upbeat music while the instructor leads them through a series of speed, resistance, and interval training.