What You'll Get
In its constant attempt to stay fit, humanity has given in to such unfortunate workout trends as livestock lifting, Spazzercise, and mixed martial charades. Embrace time-tested body and mind fitness with this Groupon.
Choose between the following options:
- For $39, you get 10 drop-in yoga classes (a $140 value)
- For $49, you get two months of unlimited yoga classes (a $225 value)<p>
The studio offers drop-in classes more than 30 times per week, opening its doors to all students regardless of skill level.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 6, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Must activate by expiration date, classes expire 2 months from activation date. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid if used services in past 3 months. Classes are non-transferable. No mat rentals; mats available for purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
In a heated, 4,000-square-foot facility, YogaFuzn's instructors guide students in a body-bending curriculum that aims to cultivate a connection to one's mind, body, and spirit. Led by a mother-daughter team of Colleen and Genna Bourgeois, the duo offer classes seven days a week with different styles of heated and non-heated styles. The classes, which fuse concepts of traditional and healing yoga, are performed on clean, non-absorbent Lonseal floors situated with natural lighting.
Here are some of their classes:
- 26 & 2 original Hatha series: 90 and 60-minute classes featuring 26 poses and two breathing exercises
- Vinyasa (60 minute): Breath-synchronized flow yoga
- Sculpt (45 minute): Yoga and Pilates inspired class with light weights
- YinYasa (60 minute): Combination of Vinyasa Flow and Yin Yoga