All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 18, 2016
Reviewed June 2, 2016
Reviewed April 19, 2016
What You'll Get
What You Get
- $16for $28worth of steak-house cuisine for two
- $32for $56worth of steak-house cuisine for four
- See the menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Offer valid only for times available on Groupon.com. Reservation must be scheduled/booked through Groupon.com. Offer valid only at scheduled reservation time. Cancellations permitted up to 120 minutes prior to your reservation. No refunds if you do not show up for your reservation. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. **Gratuity service fee of 18% will be added to entire value of check.** Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bill & Frank's Brick House
In 2004, twin brothers Bill and Frank Jennings opened Bill & Frank's Brick House in the heart of historic downtown DeLand. The steak house may be a relative newcomer to the community, but it has plenty of offerings that will please taste buds, and even a few to impress historians. Before you visit, brush up on what to expect.
Four Tips for Your Visit to Bill & Frank's Brick House
- Try one of the restaurant's favorite dishes. These include the sesame-seared ahi tuna, as well as the fettuccine with arugula, scallions, roasted red-pepper cream sauce, and hunks of fresh lobster.
- At Brick House's bar, happy hour is all day, every day. From open till close, a full bar doles out two-for-one well liquors, margaritas, martinis, house wines, and 22-ounce domestic drafts.
- Enjoy live entertainment in the lounge.: Friday and Saturday nights the restaurant's lounge features live musical performances from local vocalists and bands.
- Appreciate Brick House's history.: Not only is it within walking distance of Stetson University, but the building housing Bill and Frank's was originally built in 1897 as Woodall's Grocery.