What You Get
- $16for $28worth of steak-house cuisine for two
- $32for $56worth of steak-house cuisine for four
- See the menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Bill & Frank's Brick House
In 2004, twin brothers Bill and Frank Jennings opened Bill & Frank's Brick House in the heart of historic downtown DeLand. The steak house may be a relative newcomer to the community, but it has plenty of offerings that will please taste buds, and even a few to impress historians. Before you visit, brush up on what to expect.
Four Tips for Your Visit to Bill & Frank's Brick House
- Try one of the restaurant's favorite dishes. These include the sesame-seared ahi tuna, as well as the fettuccine with arugula, scallions, roasted red-pepper cream sauce, and hunks of fresh lobster.
- At Brick House's bar, happy hour is all day, every day. From open till close, a full bar doles out two-for-one well liquors, margaritas, martinis, house wines, and 22-ounce domestic drafts.
- Enjoy live entertainment in the lounge.: Friday and Saturday nights the restaurant's lounge features live musical performances from local vocalists and bands.
- Appreciate Brick House's history.: Not only is it within walking distance of Stetson University, but the building housing Bill and Frank's was originally built in 1897 as Woodall's Grocery.