What You'll Get
- Admission for Up to Two for a Historical Tour of DuPont Circle
- Admission for Up to Two for a Historical Tour of Lafayette Square
- Admission for Up to Two for a Historical Tour of Washington National Mall
- Admission for Up to Four for a Historical Tour of Washington National Mall
- Admission for Up to Four for a Historical Tour of Lafayette Square
- Admission for Up to Four for a Historical Tour of DuPont Circle
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 4 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Please call or email in advance to schedule your private tour. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bill Lebovich
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
I give tours of some of the grandest and interesting neighborhoods in Washington. Filled with handsome architecture, these areas were where the most important Washingtonians lived and partied. Having worked as an architectural historian for the Historic American Buildings, the National Register of Historic Places and published extensively in American architectural history and lectured on Washington,DC architectural history, I bring a depth of knowledge and passion to my architectural tours. And I weave American architectural history and American history together.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
When ever my friends came to Washington I gave them tours. They enjoyed them thoroughly and I enjoyed sharing my excitement for all periods of American architecture. So I thought it made sense to do it regularly, for visitors and natives, especially those who already know something about Washington architecture and history.