All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 22, 2014
Reviewed October 18, 2014
Reviewed October 12, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for four glasses of wine and one cheese plate ($50 value)
- $75 for a Wine 101 Education class for four ($100 value)<p>
Wine classes will cover:
- How to taste wines and describe what you like
- What to expect in a glass of wine from different varietals
- How land and climate affects a wine’s character and taste
- Differences in Old World and New World styles of wine
- How to interpret wine labels from various countries<p>
The class includes sampling 6 wines and a coupon for a free glass of wine on your next visit.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotion value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Classes are subject to availability. Must be 21 or older. Valid in-store only. Not valid for sale items. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bin One Eleven Wine Store and Tasting Bar
Bin One Eleven Wine Store and Tasting Bar owner Justin Jackson constantly researches new wines, sampling up to 40 varietals every week. He brings the best ones to his shop to serve in German crystal wineglasses and pair with cheese or chocolate. Guests can also sip craft beers at the bar or head outdoors to a brick patio.