What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
$29 for a wine and cheese pairing for two ($50 value)
- Two glasses of wine per person (four total, up to $10 value each)
- Cheese plate ($10 value)
$45 for a “Red, White & You” night for up to five ($85 value)
- Two bottles of house win ($65 value)
- Two cheese plates ($20 value)
$39 for a “Wine is Fine” Wednesday wine education class for two ($60 value) $65 for a “Wine is Fine” Wednesday wine education class for four ($120 value)
$24.99 for a Valentine’s wine and chocolate tasting for two on February 12 ($25 value)
Wine classes will cover:
- How to taste wines and describe what you like
- What to expect in a glass of wine from different varietals
- How land and climate affects a wine’s character and taste
- Differences in Old World and New World styles of wine
- How to interpret wine labels from various countries
The class includes sampling 6 wines and a coupon for a free glass of wine on your next visit.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for Dine-in only. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to availability. Wine is Fine Wednesdays take place 1st Wednesday each month. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bin One Eleven Wine Store and Tasting Bar
Bin One Eleven Wine Store and Tasting Bar owner Justin Jackson constantly researches new wines, sampling up to 40 varietals every week. He brings the best ones to his shop to serve in German crystal wineglasses and pair with cheese or chocolate. Guests can also sip craft beers at the bar or head outdoors to a brick patio.