Acupuncture needles are different from sewing needles, in that they are much tinier and can’t be used to attach patches of fake fur to a T-shirt. Feel the difference with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$39 for a weight-loss package for one (a $185 total value) $75 for a weight-loss package for two (a $370 total value)
Each weight-loss package includes the following per person:
- Body-composition analysis (a $20 value)
- Nutritional scan (a $20 value)
- Nutritional consultation (a $15 value)
- Acupuncture treatment (an $85 value)
- Medical massage with cups (a $45 value)<p>
$125 for a 10-day cleanse with consultation (a $250 value)
- 30-minute consultation
- A 10-day supply of protein powder
- Recipes for 10 days, covering three daily meals, snacks, and dessert
- Daily e-mail with tips, tricks, and support<p>
Bina Jangda Acupuncture & Integrative Health
As an award-winning acupuncturist and professor of integrative medicine who was raised in a family of Western medical practitioners, Bina Jangda views wellness from a range of perspectives. Bina specializes in women's health, blending the millennia-old traditions of Chinese medicine with modern techniques to address her patients' gynecological, reproductive, and aging concerns. She also merges these disparate traditions to help men and women lose weight and detoxify their bodies with the help of custom diet plans and regular acupuncture treatments. Meanwhile, the Lifecycles program tailors acupuncture, herbal medicine, and nutrition regimens to the needs of women at every stage of their lives, from adolescence to pregnancy to grounding their own adolescents.