Choose from Four Options
- $20 for all-day paintballing with gear rental for one ($30 value)
- $35 for all-day paintballing with gear rental for two ($60 value)
- $65 for all-day paintballing with gear rental for four ($120 value)
- $95 for all-day paintballing with gear rental for six ($180 value)
Each paintballer gets:
- All-day admission on Saturday or Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Unlimited air fills
- Tippmann 98 paintball gun
- Compressed air tank
- Thermal goggles
- 200 paintballs
Bing Field Paintball & Airsoft Park
Buried in the woods, 15 single- and two-story log cabins line a path leading to a secluded frontier fortress. Masked combatants armed with Tippmann 98 paintball guns ponder the path's obstacles before slinking forward to meet their opponents. Along Bing Field Paintball & Airsoft Park's three wooded fields strewn across 35 acres, players sneak into sniping positions in the Frontier Field's two-story log cabins, the Vietnam Field's two-story guard tower, or our the newly designed World War II field that features several new two and three story buildings. Four speedball fields––air ball, barrel, concrete, and spool––accommodate paintball players on the other side of the wooded park. Paintball and airsoft packages grant visitors up to seven hours of play, which they can break up with refueling sessions spent scarfing down refreshments while gossiping about opponents' love lives at an onsite concessions stand.