Like portrait painting, massage demands skillful hands, bold strokes, and a subject who can sit still. Become a human canvas with today’s Groupon to Biossage. Choose from the following options:
- For $45, you get your choice of one 60-minute massage and two add-on treatments (up to a $100 total value). Choose from the following massage options:
- A Swedish massage (a $75 value)
- A deep-tissue massage (an $80 value)
- A sports massage (an $85 value)
- A pregnancy massage (a $75 value)
- Choose two of the following add-on treatments: chakra energy balancing (a $5 value), aromatherapy (a $5 value), hot stones (a $10 value), trigger-point therapy, neuromuscular therapy, or myofascial release.
- For $40, you get a 45-minute pre- or post-surgery massage on one area (an $80 value).
- For $42, you get a lymphedema massage (an $85 value).<p>
Massage therapists at Biossage harness medical know-how and therapeutic massage techniques to facilitate manual lymphatic drainage, pain relief, and greater ease of movement. Deep-tissue massage liberates backs from the tyranny of chronic muscle knots, and sports massage helps to prevent injury by loosening muscles and dipping clients in the river Styx. Each massage choice can be paired with add-ons such as a custom blend of aromatherapy oils or soothing hot stones.
During the lymphedema and pre- and post-surgical massages, therapists draw from Dr. Vodder’s manual lymphatic drainage (MLD) method. Rhythmic, pumping massage strokes detoxify muscles and provide blood cells with a steady beat for their break-dancing showdowns. The lymphedema massage can help to reduce swelling, and pre-surgical MLD is designed to prepare one area of muscles for any upcoming procedures. Post-surgical MLD can accelerate healing in damaged lymphatic systems or ameliorate the effects of a particularly tense game of Operation.
10154 Jefferson Hwy.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70809