Esthetician performs a wide variety of facial treatments aimed at revitalizing complexion and smoothing out the signs of aging
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Cavi-Lipo Session
- Galvanic Microcurrent Treatment
- Galvanic Microcurrent: during the treatment, extremely low-voltage electrical currents are emitted to mirror the body’s own electrical currents to repair damaged skin by stimulating collagen and elastin production.
- During the Cavi Lipo procedure, a licensed professional treats problematic body areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasions: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion facials: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, microdermabrasion can rejuvenate the skin and you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical facial treatment areas include the neck, jowls, decollete, and laugh lines.
- Benefits of aromatherapy facial: Contains essential oils chosen to best address the individual skin and wellness needs of each client.
- Benefits of antioxidant facial: Helps even out the skin tone, clear the complexion, cleanse the pores, and remove any impurities.
- Benefits of Collagen-Raspberry facial: Helps regain the natural suppleness of the skin, as well as restore firmness and elasticity.
- Benefits of European facial: Helps unclog the pores, remove impurities, detoxify the skin, and stimulate cellular renewal, as well as reduce fine lines, age spots, and blemishes.
- Benefits of high-frequency facial: helps treat stubborn acne, reduce visible pores and signs of aging, and revitalizes the skin.
- Benefits of LED-light therapy: noninvasive treatment aims to boost collagen production and treat acne, fine lines, and wrinkles, as well as address early signs of aging
- Benefits of oxygen facial: Helps strengthen the skin’s elasticity, as well as reduce acne-causing bacteria and fine lines.
- Benefits of relaxing facial: treatment includes a face and scalp massage designed to soothe muscles, relieve stiffness, and inspire circulation
- Benefits of Fast Glow, Chamomile, and Vitamin C facial: this treatment is aimed at evening the skin tone, addressing signs of aging, strengthening and firming the skin, as well as preventing sun damage.
About SK Nail Diva inside Salon Lofts
Painful needles and scalpels have no place at Biotone Skin Clinic. Instead, skilled aestheticians draw from a well of noninvasive treatments as they erase the lines and wrinkles caused by aging, sun damage, and sleeping on a pile of extension cords. Visages can absorb gentle infrared rays during photo-rejuvenation facials, while nonsurgical lifts utilize microcurrent technology to renew and tighten loose skin, restore muscle tone, and stimulate collagen and elastin production, and overall firmness while delivering oxygen and essential nutrients. The team's diamond-tip microdermabrasion wand exfoliates not only the face and neck but also the chest and body, and potent chemical peels remove layers of superficial skin and the imperfections that go with it. Aside from returning skin to its nascent state, the Biotone staff also keeps eyes, lips, and brows always ready for a special occasion with permanent makeup.