Estheticians perform a myriad of treatments for the face and body to help improve the overall appearance and diminish the signs of aging
About This Deal
** Chemical Peels**
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
- A licensed practitioner uses a machine that produces ultrasonic waves, which noninvasively penetrate deep into the layers of the skin to encourage collagen production.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasions: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion facials: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, microdermabrasion can rejuvenate the skin and you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
Neck and Chest Treatment
- Neck and Chest Treatment includes:
- LED-light therapy
- Diamond microdermabrasion
- Galvanic Microcurrent
- Collagen Peptide Treatment
Botox Alternative Facial
- The treatment involves using different peptides in a skin topical prep form along with LED light therapy, radio-frequency technology, or HIFU therapy for non-invasive wrinkle reduction
Multi-Functional Anti-Aging Treatment
- Multi-Functional Anti-Aging Treatment includes:
- Ultrasonic Cleanse
- Mini-Radio-Frequency Treatment
Stretchmark Body Treatment
- What’s included:
- Ultrasonic cavitation
- LED-light therapy
- Mini-Radio Frequency Treatment
Oxygen Ultra Body-Slimming Treatment
The treatment involves using a multifunctional device that performs a combination of Galvanic Microcurrent, LED-light therapy, and Mini-Radio Frequency Skin-Tightening session
- Radio-Frequency Skin Tightening: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, buttocks, and thighs.
Typical facial treatment areas include the neck, jowls, decollete, and laugh lines.
- During the ultrasonic cavitation procedure, a licensed professional treats problematic body areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
Galvanic Microcurrent Treatment
- During the treatment, extremely low-voltage electrical currents are emitted to mirror the body’s own electrical currents to repair damaged skin by stimulating collagen and elastin production.
Collagen Rejuvenation Treatment
- What’s included:
- Collagen peptide masks
- LED light therapy
- Hyaluronic acid mask
- The treatment includes LED light therapy with an application of cosmetic peptides
Dermaplaning is an exfoliating treatment, which typically involves using a scalpel to remove dead skin and peach fuzz
Benefits of collagen facial: Helps regain the natural suppleness of the skin, as well as restore firmness and elasticity.
- Benefits of deep-cleansing facial: deep-cleansing facial may provide a thorough exfoliation, help rid the skin of bacteria and toxins, address issues such as acne or signs of aging, and restore a healthy complexion.
Benefits of high-frequency facial: helps treat stubborn acne, reduce visible pores and signs of aging, and revitalizes the skin
Benefits of HIFU treatment: may help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, tighten sagging skin, contour jawline definition, and smooth out the skin
Benefits of HydraFacial: aims to remove dead skin cells and impurities, infuse the skin with vitamins, and ensure a soft and radiant complexion
HydraDermabrasion facials gently exfoliate the skin using a nano-technology tip, while infusing the skin with beneficial products and improving overall hydration
Benefits of hyperpigmentation treatment: helps restore a dewy, smooth complexion, as well as reduce hyperpigmentation.
Benefits of LED-light therapy: noninvasive treatment aims to boost collagen production and treat acne, fine lines, and wrinkles, as well as address early signs of aging
Benefits of oxygen facial: helps strengthen the skin’s elasticity, as well as reduce fine lines and acne-causing bacteria
- Russian Facials of choice include:
- Skin and Muscle Firming Facial for Aging Skin
- Deep Pore Cleansing for Young, Oily, and Acne-Prone Skin
- Deep Pore Cleansing for Mature, Oily, and Acne-Prone Skin
- Deep Pore Moisturizing for Dehydrated Skin
- Muscle Firming and Deep Moisturizing Facial Treatment
About SK Nail Diva inside Salon Lofts
Painful needles and scalpels have no place at Biotone Skin Clinic. Instead, skilled aestheticians draw from a well of noninvasive treatments as they erase the lines and wrinkles caused by aging, sun damage, and sleeping on a pile of extension cords. Visages can absorb gentle infrared rays during photo-rejuvenation facials, while nonsurgical lifts utilize microcurrent technology to renew and tighten loose skin, restore muscle tone, and stimulate collagen and elastin production, and overall firmness while delivering oxygen and essential nutrients. The team's diamond-tip microdermabrasion wand exfoliates not only the face and neck but also the chest and body, and potent chemical peels remove layers of superficial skin and the imperfections that go with it. Aside from returning skin to its nascent state, the Biotone staff also keeps eyes, lips, and brows always ready for a special occasion with permanent makeup.