Noninvasive, FDA-cleared device combines infrared heat, radio frequency, and massage to tone skin and contour curves
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- VelaShape: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Read more about how Velashape works and how long its results last.
- Who’s eligible for VelaShape?
- See valid treatment areas
- The process is said to feel like a warm massage, and typically involves no downtime.
- FDA-approved procedure that works via a combination of radio frequency waves, infrared light, vacuum suction, and massaging rollers. This can stimulate circulation in the treated areas and reduce the size of fat cells.
- Click here for more information on VelaShape.
- THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. select treatment areas. Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 9 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About BioVital MedSpa
Before she became an aesthetician, BioVital's founder was a dentist and then an artist, honing the clinical and visual skills that she's folded into her current practice. Fillers, facials, permanent makeup, and laser tightening restore youthful looks. Lasers also make themselves useful during hair removal, body sculpting, and sclerotherapy treatments. For continued treatment on the home front, products from Phytobiodermie address specific sets of skin issues with formulas infused with essential oils, minerals, algae, and clay scraped from the smoothest golems.