- One-on-one EMS Training Session ($120.00 Value)
- Body Composition Diagnostics ($100.00 Value)
About This Deal
Extreme Conditioning Bodytec EMS Training Session
Winter 2020 Promotion (Only 20 Vouchers have been Issued!)
Training and Diagnostics Session, including:
- Complementary One-on-one EMS Training Session ($120.00 Value)
- Body Composition Diagnostics ($100 Value)
EMS is the Celebrity Body Conditioning is Private Training using cutting-edge body diagnostics tools and Professional EMS (Electromyostimulation) technology. EMS has been used since it was first made available in 2010 by celebrities and pro-athletes to hack body physique and rapidly increase physical performance.
Imagine getting the effects of a 3-hour workout in the span of only 20 minutes.
While it may sound too good to be true, an EMS session activates more than 90 percent of your muscle fibers simultaneously during every single contraction - a traditional workout range is 30% to 60%. The is accomplished by the workout’s electrical stimulation, which provides other beneficial effects on your muscles as well, such as:
- Activating deeper levels of your muscles than a regular workout can
- Encouraging faster muscle gain
- Developing a balanced and functionally strong body
- Addressing weak links in your musculature that helps prevent injuries
- Increasing your performance in sport and at work
- Creating a learning environment for your body, so it knows how to move properly
- Combating stress and boosting energy levels
Need To Know
We are the only provider of professional EMS fitness training by Miha Bodytec — a leader in EMS technology. A revolutionary wave of fitness is making its way from Europe to the U.S. It’s called electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) training. Upgrade yourself with Professional Grade Neuromuscular technology. Exercise in times of Corona without the risk of virus transmission? No problem with EMS training. While conventional gyms had to close due to the corona lock-down, providers of EMS training enjoyed special status. In Germany, for example, where EMS training is most popular, it was even allowed with a court ordered approval during the lock-down. This special status will remain. You can continue your training – anytime, anywhere, and without any safety concerns.