All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Like advertising, baseball relies on great pitches, a loyal fan base, and the power of grown men in animal costumes to sway public opinion. Endorse America’s pastime with today’s Groupon: for $50, you get two, six-game ticket packages to see the Birmingham Barons (a $100 value). Both packages include:
- Two general-admission tickets to the following games:
- Tuesday, April 10, Opening Day
- Saturday, May 19, Fireworks Display
- Thursday, June 21, Thirsty Thursday ($1 beverages, not included in today’s Groupon) and Peanut Free Night
- Friday, July 13, Fireworks Display and Kids’ Jersey Giveaway (first 1,000 children age 12 or younger)
- Friday, August 3, Adult T-shirt Giveaway (first 1,000 fans age 13 or older)
- Saturday, September 1, Fireworks Display
- One welcome announcement on the stadium PA system during a single home game.
Slinging strikes and slamming home runs since 1885, the Birmingham Barons ready themselves for another year of fierce Minor League competition. Pitcher Charles Shirek and returning manager Bobby Magallanes look to build momentum from the team’s 2011 playoff appearance and begin the 2012 season with numerous wins, few losses, and no trouble from the actual barons of Birmingham. Duos of Barons fans can head to Regions Park for a six-pack of bat-and-ball spectacles. The 10,800-capacity stadium hosts a profusion of special events, such as a fireworks displays, T-shirt giveaways, and panel discussions on traditional baseball-stitching patterns. Groupon customers should call the box office to schedule their welcome announcement at least one week prior to the chosen game.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 1, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only on 4/10, 5/19, 6/21,7/13, 8/3, and 9/1. Firework displays contingent on weather conditions. Promotions subject to change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.