Eligibility is determined during consultation, then up to 20 units of Botox will be injected into one area by a nurse injector
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. This offer is valid for NEW patients and our EXISTING patients who have not previously had Botox. Appointment required. Must use all treatments on same area. Valid only for the following treatment areas: forehead, crow’s-feet, bunny lines, or between the eyebrows. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Birmingham Cosmetic Surgery
The Birmingham Cosmetic Surgery team, which is captained by board-certified cosmetic surgeon Dr. Rifai, enhances anatomical aesthetics with noninvasive treatments and surgical procedures such as liposuction and facelifts. Microdermabrasion wands zip over sun-hardened skin and injectables such as Botox and Juvéderm work to firm up facial surfaces and fade fine lines. Furthermore, consultations at the center are always complimentary.