Being waited on in a restaurant makes you feel like royalty, only without the abiding hatred of democracy. Feast in comfort with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$32 for an Italian meal for two (up to a $72.85 total value)
- One appetizer, such as tomato bruschetta or Prince Edward Island mussels in marinara (up to a $12.95 value)
- Two entrees, such as chicken or veal francese or baked salmon stuffed with shrimp, scallops, and crab (up to a $21.95 value each)
- Two glasses of wine (an $8 value each)<p>
$64 for an Italian meal for four (up to a $145.70 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $12.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $21.95 value each)
- One bottle of wine (up to a $32 value)<p>
See the full menu.<p>
House-made sauces top each classic Italian dish on the menu at Biscotti's Ristorante, sending up ribbons of steam as waiters bear loaded plates across glossy hardwood floors. Specialty pizzas borrow toppings from meat- and seafood-rich entrees such as chicken parmigiana and clams casino, and a to-go family meal arms patrons with enough pasta, soup, salad, and bread to stun four bellies into a satisfied silence. Happy-hour drink specials at the attached full bar help patrons to escape workday stress without slipping out early down office ice luges.
91% of 279 customers recommend
“Great service and delicious food! Will be back again! ”
“Scott runs an excellent restaurant with great food and staff. Highly recommend it!”