Foodies may savor a variety of Italian traditional dishes, including caprese salad, fried calamari, risotto, and more
About This Deal
- Type of food: Italian
- Open for dinner Monday-Saturday 4 p.m.-10 p.m.
- Valid for the full dinner menu on any day the establishment is open
- Valid for takeout and dine-in
- Must purchase two entrees
- View the menu and prices
- Not valid for the purchase of alcohol
About Bistro Albertino
Where chef Agron Hajdari brings his European experience to WIllow Grove, framed paintings of the Old Country adorn the spacious chef-owned BYOB dining room of the Gallelli family's Bistro Albertino, whose homey ambiance complements the kitchen's homemade Italian food. Chefs Flavio Farez and Julian Yarmark craft dishes representative of each of Italy's regions, paying homage to them with sauces and dressing made in-house. Their antipasti, pastas, and secondi include grilled calamari marinated in extra virgin olive oil, pancetta sautéed in creamy vodka sauce, and veal parmesan made with milk-fed veal and seasoned Italian bread crumbs.