Redeemed May 27, 2012
Redeemed May 9, 2012
Redeemed January 8, 2012
What You'll Get
Though meals tend to bring friends together, meals peppered with magnets can push them apart. Enjoy an attractive repast with today’s Groupon for French and American fare and drinks at Bistro at Players in Wellington. Choose between the following options:
- For $35, you get a meal for two (up to a $72 total value) that includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $14 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $22 value each)
- Two glasses of house wine (up to a $7 value each)<p>
- For $65, you get a meal for four (up to a $144 total value) that includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $14 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $22 value each)
- Four glasses of house wine (up to a $7 value each)
Chef Charles Campbell—an internationally trained culinarian—helms a team of food virtuosos that accent French cuisine with American flavors. While dining companions study the menu, sip La Terre wine, or debate over who can bench-press the most phonebooks, staffers set the table with a sharable appetizer such as steamed mussels cooked in a garlic and red-wine sauce. Plunge ivory tusks into a seafood entree, such as shrimp provençale linguine and sea-scallop-truffle risotto. Vegetarians can satisfy herbivorous cravings with the roasted-beet-and-goat-cheese salad, and meat lovers pay homage to an American classic with the Not the Usual Bistro burger, an ensandwiched tower of Kobe beef, fried egg, and special sauce served with pomme frites and a rough draft of the Constitution penned in ketchup.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 6, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Valid only for dinner. Valid only at Bistro at Players. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.