All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
The Mediterranean Sea shaped some of the world’s most ancient civilizations, which gathered by its shores to dive for the delicious falafel, hummus, and kebabs growing beneath its crystal waves. Transport to this legendary culinary coast with today’s Groupon to Bistro Burgers & Kabobs in Bethlehem. Choose from the following options:
- For $10, you get breakfast for two (up to a $22.98 total value), including the following:
- Two omelets (up to a $13.98 value)
- Two sides of fresh fruit (a $5 value)
Two large coffees (a $4 value)
- For $10, you get lunch or dinner for two (up to a $19.96 total value), including the following:
- Two burgers, chicken sandwiches, or kebab sandwiches (up to a $14.98 value)
Two sides of french fries (a $4.98 value)
- For $19, you get breakfast for four (up to a $45.96 total value), including the following:
- Four omelets (up to a $27.96 value)
- Four sides of fresh fruit (a $10 value)
Four large coffees (an $8 value)
- For $19, you get lunch or dinner for four (up to a $39.92 total value), including the following:
- Four burgers, chicken sandwiches, or kebab sandwiches (up to a $29.96 value)
- Four sides of french fries (a $9.96 value)
Bistro Burgers & Kabobs handcrafts gourmet burgers, chicken sandwiches, and an array of breakfast eats. Anticipating showers of cucumber-yogurt tzatziki or tahini-garlic sauce, kebabs cloak beef, chicken, grilled veggies, or lamb ($2 extra) in freshly baked pitas. Cooked-to-order hamburgers sport 6 ounces of grass-fed Black Angus beef, and along with chicken sandwiches, nestle into southern-accented texas toast, brioche rolls, or sesame-seed buns. Options include the classic burger adorned with basic fixin’s and the bacon burger coated in barbecue sauce. In the morning, guests can use coffee to draft blueprints for custom omelets with unlimited toppings and eggs from local sources or tackle the italian veggie omelet. The meat lover’s omelet engulfs smoked applewood bacon, ham, and beef sausage, and hollaindaise sauce rolls down the spinach-and-mushroom omelet.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 25, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must choose from menu. Additional $2 fee for lamb. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.