Indian cuisine spans a range of flavours: from the coconut chutney to the masala dosa to the supermild taste of a folded napkin you put all the way in your mouth. Taste real Southern Indian food with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- C$15 for C$30 worth of South Indian dinner cuisine on Monday–Thursday
- C$13 for a South Indian dosa brunch for two on Monday–Friday (up to C$27.90 value)
- C$24 for a South Indian dosa brunch for four on Monday–Friday (up to C$55.80 value)
- C$17.25 for a South Indian dosa brunch for two on Saturday–Sunday (up to C$27.90 value)
- C$29 for a South Indian dosa brunch for four on Saturday–Sunday (up to C$55.80 value)
- Click to view the menus for dinner and brunch.
With brunch, each diner receives a choice of dosa—an 18-inch long South Indian crepe—as well as a sambar lentil soup, and two chutneys.
Surrounded by the bustle of the Oliver Square district, Bistro India sends tantalizing aromas of Southern Indian spices wafting out from inside its 100-year-old renovated edifice. Inside, Indian chefs whip up a variety of dishes unique to southern India's coastal region, infusing meat, seafood, and vegetarian dishes with splashes of coconut milk, dashes of spicy byadgi chilies, and sprigs of curry leaves. Clay ovens bake tandoori dishes and a wide variety of flavourful naan breads, and chefs turn their attention to masalas, biryani rice, and dosa dishes. They demonstrate culinary creativity with a menu of fusion dishes, such as a tandoor-baked burger and a marinated rack of lamb.
Southern dishes pair with fine wines and specialty cocktails out in the chic dining room decorated with flowing orange tapestries, textured walls, and handsome wooden trim. An attentive serving staff bustles about the dining room, jotting down orders while taking care to note requests from diners who prefer milder spices or desire their food to be arranged in the shape of a happy face.