· Redeemed June 7, 2017
· Redeemed May 9, 2017
· Redeemed February 26, 2017
What You'll Get
Chef’s 3-Course Tasting Dinner with Two Beverages for Two People. Includes:
- One hors d’oeuvre (up to $14 value)
- Two entrees (up to $48 value)
- Two desserts (up to $17 value)
- Two beverages (up to $18 value)
Chef’s 3-Course Tasting Dinner with Four Beverages for Four People. Includes:
- Two hors d’oeuvres (up to $28 value)
- Four entrees (up to $96 value)
- Four desserts (up to $34 value)
- Four beverages (up to $36 value)
Click here for the full tasting dinner menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Not valid on holidays. Reservation required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bistro SK
If dining out at Bistro SK feels kind of like hanging out at a friend's home, that's because it kind of is. Owners Stephane Kane—a native Frenchman and Michelin Star-recommended chef—and Maria Caruso decorated the bistro with things from their own home. Over several months, the couple handpicked all the decor for their restaurant, from the weathered wood floors to the wallpaper, pictures, and sconces.
Stephane's and Maria's efforts to bring a slice of France to the Bronx haven't gone unnoticed: Bistro SK has become a staple of the City Island dining scene. In fact, when the bistro was featured on the Savor the Bronx video series, Stephane says the best thing diners can tell him is that they feel like they're in France. The bistro's vibe goes a long way in making that happen, and Stephane's cooking only helps to further elicit those sentiments:
- Dinner hors d'œuvres: escargots persilles—or, snails baked in garlic and parsley butter
- Entrees: the Pave de Saumon a la Sauge features a pan-seared salmon with mashed potato and sage sauce
- Beverages:in addition to an extensive wine menu, the bistro offers beer, cocktails, and soda