Choose from Five Options
- $12 for $20 worth of French food at lunch for two or more, valid Tuesday–Friday
- $25 for $40 worth of French food at dinner for two or more, valid Tuesday–Thursday
- $49 for $80 worth of French food at lunch for four or more, valid Tuesday–Thursday
- $30 for $40 worth of French food at dinner for two, valid Friday–Sunday
- $20 for a three-flight wine tasting package with cheese plate for two people ($42 value)
- See the menus.
Bistro St. Germain
Before Bistro St. Germain was a comfortable beachside restaurant known for its sophisticated breakfasts, lunches, and dinners, it was just an idea shared between three brothers. At the time, Pascal had long made a name for himself as a restauranteur living in Seal Beach. Armand was running the family restaurant in Grenoble, France, carrying on a legacy their parents started in 1980. And their brother-in-law Laurent was operating his own French restaurant in Cambodia.
But when fate brought these three to a dinner table on the same continent one evening, the trio began to reminisce about a grandmother's cooking—and walked away with more than full bellies. They came away with a dream and a plan: to share their culinary culture with the Seal Beach community. Now, diners come early to savor crepes, omelets, and quiches. Later in the day, dishes range from delicate crepes and escargot to a casual burger and duck-leg confit. Fine filet mignon and a bevy of seafood dishes brimming with ultra-local flavor, meanwhile, are paired with fine French and Californian wines. Guests can also simply come in and enjoy a glass of wine from more than 90 selections from various regions of the world and pair it with a tapa or two.