All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$25 for $50 worth of authentic French bistro fare at Bistrot Lafayette in Alexandria
- Nestled in old town Alexandra, Bistrot Lafayette is a quaint, family owned bistro with an award-winning menu of authentic French fare
- The bistro’s loyal clientele rave about the flash fried escagots with garlic pesto sauce ($8.95), a favorite appetizer along with French onion soup ($8) and Hudson Valley foie gras ($18)
- Dinner and lunch entrees include a variety of pates, fish, meats, poultries, and salads
- Co-owner with his wife, Chef Keo Koumtakous’s simple menu agrees with the intimate atmosphere of the bistro, where pale walls are adorned with Art Deco magazines and paintings
- Friday and Saturday are piano bar nights, and Sunday is steak house night
TripAdvisors give Bistrot Lafayette an average of 3.5 owl eyes. Yelpers rate it an average of 3.5 stars. Reviewers on Zagat give it solid marks as well. > * I chose the Half Chicken with Fries, and my wife had the salmon. The glaze that was used on the chicken was delicious. My wife loved the salmon, which was served with greens and mushrooms. – Tim M., Yelp > * Excellent French food at reasonable prices – FatimaA630205, Zagat
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 3, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in only. Not valid toward liquor. Valid toward dinner menu only. Not valid toward prix fixe. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.