All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed February 5, 2014
Reviewed December 8, 2013
Reviewed October 11, 2013
What You'll Get
Delivery removes the temptations associated with takeout, such as eating on the car ride home or hurling your rotisserie chicken at litterers. Keep your food hot and your temper cool with this Groupon.
Choose from Seven Options
- $15 for $30 worth of sushi, tempura, and other Japanese cuisine, delivered from Fuji Ya
- $15 for $30 worth of chung king chili shrimp, scallops, and other Chinese cuisine delivered from Little Szechuan
- $15 for $30 worth of samosas, curry, and other Nepali, Tibetan, and Indian cuisine, delivered from Gorka Palace
- $15 for $30 worth of ribs, seafood, and burgers, delivered from TGI Fridays
- $12.50 for $25 worth of walleye, steak, and pasta, delivered from Tavern on Grand
- $12.50 for $25 worth of barbecue, burgers, and fried chicken, delivered from Famous Dave's
- $12.50 for $25 worth of noodles, mock duck, and other Vietnamese cuisine, delivered from Vina Vietnamese
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 9, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. New BiteSquad customers only. Valid only for delivery from bitesquad.com; not valid at restaurant locations. Valid for delivery up to 7-miles from each location; Order minimums and delivery fees vary by distance from each location. Not valid for alcohol. Not valid for happy hour specials. Not valid towards delivery fee, tax or gratuity. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Not all restaurants’ websites are created equal. In fact, some of them even make it quite a hassle to order something as simple as a sandwich. That’s exactly why two friends founded BiteSquad.com—a web service designed to help people avoid the hassle of sifting through restaurants’ websites and go straight to what they want: the food. Using a computer or smartphone, hungry customers browse BiteSquad.com’s enhanced collection of local restaurant menus, which feature photographer-snapped pictures of menu items. After submitting their order, customers can then use the real-time, five-step order tracker to predict their food’s arrival time and plan their pre-meal nap accordingly.