What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
$249 for the BITE Silicon Valley Conference and lunch for one on Friday, June 5 ($299 value)
Some of the day’s highlights include:
- Opening keynote address by Chef José Andrés, a proponent of the role of chefs in food policy and using food to empower communities
- A discussion on resolving food waste and hunger featuring Chef Tom Colicchio of Top Chef and MSNBC
- Food-truck pioneer Chef Roy Choi on bringing restaurants to food deserts
- A special gift for attendees
- View the BITE Silicon Valley Conference schedule.
$149 for admission for one to the Grand Tasting on Saturday, June 6 ($174 value)
$149 for admission for one to the Grand Tasting on Sunday, June 7 ($174 value)
$249 for a weekend pass for one, valid for both Grand Tastings ($349 value)
Each Grand Tasting features food from renowned chefs and varietals from high-end wineries. Guests can also attend demonstrations of solar cooking, 3D food printing, and more. A wine seminar also accompanies each event. See highlights from each day:
- Saturday: Dishes from the Michelin-starred Plumed Horse; inventive ice cream from Humphry Slocombe; baked goods from Manresa Bread, born out of a kitchen with two Michelin stars
- Sunday: Bites from the Michelin-starred Atelier Crenn; ink. creations by Top Chef winner Michael Voltaggio; sustainable, farm-to-fork meat from Belcampo Meat Co.
- View the Grand Tastings schedule.
Groupon ticket-holders receive a specialty Groupon cocktail or concession from a dedicated station. Guests also receive a wine-holder lanyard. Those with a weekend pass get to enter the Grand Tastings at noon, 30 minutes before the doors open to the general public.
$499 for an all-access festival pass for one ($649 value)
Guests with an three-day festival pass receive access to all of the above events and perks, plus admittance to a dedicated lounge.
BITE Silicon Valley
What is it? The BITE Silicon Valley conference brings together the worlds of technology and food. It’s intended to spark the imagination and innovation of the audience to develop ideas for shaping the future of food, nutrition, agriculture, and health.
Where is it? Levi’s Stadium, the state-of-the-art home of the San Francisco 49ers. The The LEED Gold certified complex is located in the heart of Silicon Valley.
Who does it benefit? All of us, hopefully. Tech and culinary luminaries will be discussing issues and demonstrating products that could revolutionize global food culture. More specifically, though, the conference benefits the 49ers Foundation and the Second Harvest Food Bank of Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 8, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 or older with valid ID. Groupon customers should enter the event in the dedicated Groupon line at each entrance to present their voucher and receive their conference gift. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.