Distillery invites customers for a full craft spirit experiences, during which they sample locally-made spirits and beers
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Must be 21 or older to receive alcoholic beverages.
- Sunday Funday for Two includes:
- Distillery Tour
- Educational spirits tastings, including four-grain bourbon, citrus-forward gin, apple pie moonshine, and Bespoke bourbon cream. Tasting includes a take-home tasting glass
- One cocktail per person: Options include Bold Bloody Mary or Black Button Ginmosa
- $5 Off any 750ml bottle purchased in the shop
- $5 Off any Black Button baseball hat or t-shirt purchased in the shop
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only at listed locations. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Black Button Distilling
Since 1922, Jason Barrett's family has been button makers and, since a young age, Jason thought he was destined for the same. He dreamed of growing up to work in his grandfather's factory, but as he grew, another passion took over: a love of whiskey. Jason still wanted to honor his family tradition, but instead of making black buttons, he made Black Button Distilling. Here's a look at some of the distillery's creations:
- Four Grain Straight Bourbon Whiskey: Straight from New York - the new definition of quality American Bourbon. Made with 60% Corn, 20% Wheat, 9% Rye, 11% Malted Barley and 100% NY state grown and distilled. Award winning and highly acclaimed by discerning whiskey appreciators. Perfect for a Manhattan, an Old Fashioned or just on the rocks.
- Citrus Forward Gin: “The Official Gin of Summer”. A blend of bitter and sweet orange peels and the delicate notes of juniper berry, this gin has a citrusy taste that's light enough for inexperienced gin drinkers. Add it to a Tom Collins or gimlet for a fresh, summery drink.
- Bespoke Bourbon Cream: Whiskey and cream come together as a natural fit together in this, the only farm fresh New York State bourbon cream around, Similar in concept to an Irish Cream but with a bolder and richer flavor. Delightful on its own, in a cup of coffee or in a cocktail.