Distillery invites customers for a full craft spirit experiences, during which they sample locally-made spirits and beers
About This Deal
Must be 21 or older to receive alcoholic beverages.
Sunday Funday for Two includes:
- Educational spirits tastings, including four-grain bourbon, citrus-forward gin, apple pie moonshine, and bespoke bourbon cream
- One cocktail per person: Options include Black Button Craft Cocktails, NYS beer, wine, or cider.
- Take-home tasting glass
About Black Button Distilling
Since 1922, Jason Barrett's family has been button makers and, since a young age, Jason thought he was destined for the same. He dreamed of growing up to work in his grandfather's factory, but as he grew, another passion took over: a love of whiskey. Jason still wanted to honor his family tradition, but instead of making black buttons, he made Black Button Distilling. Here's a look at some of the distillery's creations:
- Four Grain Straight Bourbon Whiskey: Straight from New York - the new definition of quality American Bourbon. Made with 60% Corn, 20% Wheat, 9% Rye, 11% Malted Barley and 100% NY state grown and distilled. Award winning and highly acclaimed by discerning whiskey appreciators. Perfect for a Manhattan, an Old Fashioned or just on the rocks.
- Citrus Forward Gin: “The Official Gin of Summer”. A blend of bitter and sweet orange peels and the delicate notes of juniper berry, this gin has a citrusy taste that's light enough for inexperienced gin drinkers. Add it to a Tom Collins or gimlet for a fresh, summery drink.
- Bespoke Bourbon Cream: Whiskey and cream come together as a natural fit together in this, the only farm fresh New York State bourbon cream around, Similar in concept to an Irish Cream but with a bolder and richer flavor. Delightful on its own, in a cup of coffee or in a cocktail.