Distillery invites customers for a craft spirit experience, during which they sample locally-made spirits and beers
What You'll Get
- Sunday Funday includes:
- Educational spirits tastings, including four-grain bourbon, citrus-forward gin, apple pie moonshine, and bespoke bourbon cream
- One cocktail per person: choice of Black Button craft cocktails, NYS beer, wine, or cider.
- Take-home tasting glass
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only at listed locations. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Not valid for wearable merchandise and food. Bloody Mary Bar Experience available each Sunday from Oct - Dec 1st during normal business hours. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Black Button Distilling
Since 1922, Jason Barrett's family has been button makers and, since a young age, Jason thought he was destined for the same. He dreamed of growing up to work in his grandfather's factory, but as he grew, another passion took over: a love of whiskey. Jason still wanted to honor his family tradition, but instead of making black buttons, he made Black Button Distilling. Here's a look at some of the distillery's creations:
- Four Grain Straight Bourbon Whiskey: Straight from New York - the new definition of quality American Bourbon. Made with 60% Corn, 20% Wheat, 9% Rye, 11% Malted Barley and 100% NY state grown and distilled. Award winning and highly acclaimed by discerning whiskey appreciators. Perfect for a Manhattan, an Old Fashioned or just on the rocks.
- Citrus Forward Gin: “The Official Gin of Summer”. A blend of bitter and sweet orange peels and the delicate notes of juniper berry, this gin has a citrusy taste that's light enough for inexperienced gin drinkers. Add it to a Tom Collins or gimlet for a fresh, summery drink.
- Bespoke Bourbon Cream: Whiskey and cream come together as a natural fit together in this, the only farm fresh New York State bourbon cream around, Similar in concept to an Irish Cream but with a bolder and richer flavor. Delightful on its own, in a cup of coffee or in a cocktail.