All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $89 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with cart, range balls, and one $10 food and drink voucher to share ($148 value)
- $162 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with cart, range balls, and two $10 food and drink vouchers to share ($296 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Tee time required. Tee time subject to availability. Must call in advance to schedule tee time. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Black Forest Golf Course at Wilderness Valley
In 1992, course architect Tom Doak carved Black Forest Golf Course's 18-hole layout from 400 acres of Michigan evergreen and hardwood forest. While he largely preserved the natural contours of the land, he also meticulously included more than 100 bunkers, each with a distinct purpose, whether to force a player to strategize or to punish an unwise shot. And indeed the course stresses smart shotmaking over sheer power and boasts five sets of tees to provide a challenge for all skill levels. This versatility helped earn Black Forest a spot on Golfweek's list of Michigan's 10 best courses.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 73 course
- Length of 7,044 yards from the farthest set of tees
- Course rating of 74.3 from the farthest set of tees
- Slope rating of 147 from the farthest set of tees
- Five sets of tees
- See the scorecard